Thursday, September 1

This blog is near it's end

Hi! Hi! Ngga terasa masa-masa gue menginap di The Palace Side Hotel, Kyoto hampir habis. Tanggal 9/9 mom, dad and I will move to Shuugakuin, the International Community House. There I will get my own room but no TV at all, yet, I think... Here there is this cool middle-eastern guy who works at the Front desk that I love to check-out everynight. Huwaaaa... I'm gonna miss this place... I wish I could work here or something and save up money to bring home.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger batasnalar said...

Loh loh loh, kecengannya orang lobi yak? Nah nakal ya anak mama yaaa. Eigh sis, aku mulai dikit-dikit posting-posting pake bahasa Inggris, cek ya kalo ada salah huahaha, japri aja lewat mail ngebenerinnya huhuhu. Lebaran di Indonesia nggak? Salam buat nyak-babe yes. Dari Rapa seorang *aesh si geuleuh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home