Tuesday, October 25

I miss you, Lord.

God has been kind to me
Too kind
I once wished to see more of you
then after a few days a mutual friend invited us to hang out together.
Last night, once again God brightened up my days and nights. When earlier in the morning I cried feeling disappointed in HIM, as if HE'd forgotten all about me and left me miserable.

I cried in my prayers.

But you should never underestimate how God understands you, and gives the right amount of happiness and the right portion of sadness to HIS beings, HIS creatures, but which he treats with the kindness of a mother to her child, yet even more.

So whenever you're feeling sad and useless, somehow its God's way of making you appreciate the happy "something" coming your way.

17/10 I'm so happy, I'm smiling in my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home