Sunday, October 23

me, addicted.

Let me savour this ecstasy
Let me use your image, what I`ve collected so far of you, to draw a picture of what might be.
I know I`m abusing my heart and your kind friendship.
But like a drug you take me high, give me confidence, strength and a reason to smile a little bit more than yesterday.

People mixed with drugs equals addiction. And guess what, now I`m addicted to you.
You shouldn`t have let me sample the first few grams for free.
The free samples of kindness.
Coz now i crave for more. A lot more. You might not be able to supply.
I

I don`t want rehab, I just want my foolish heart to have a place to play in neverland.

Do you wanna play?

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem :)
kata orang cinta memang candu
salam kenal dian :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home