Friday, November 18

*sigh*

growing up is tough business.

I keep repeating these words, coz I somehow feel I haven't done much of it yet. Emotions get me all worked up, and all of a sudden I hurt somebody else's feelings or I ruin an already good situation. Obviously, if I want no further regrets I sure have to suck in some guts and do the right thing no matter how hard it may seem, no matter what consequences it has that might hurt my pride. It's my mistake. I gotta fix it. Or else I'll leave a stain in people's memories of me. I've done that once, 2 years ago at KKN and I'm not willing to let it happen again.

My friend advises me to keep my cool and be the usual confident and sweet person I am(yeah, right..lol). Until the person I hurt can open up again, thus my apologies will be accepted and hopefully things will be as they were. wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger batasnalar said...

Lha gantian dia yang ngilang deh aw. Tumbuh besar, seperti ijk sering bilang, nyeri seperti patahan gigimu yang berdarah tapi gapapa kan, ntar juga sembuh dan baik-baik aja.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home