Sunday, November 13

like a moth to a flame


like a moth to a flame being burnt by the fire
that`s the way love goes.

lately, I keep reminding myself to get my priorities right. Get a grip Dian. Think straight. Stride straight. This isn`t you. You`re strong in your own way and you have a wide open road ahead of you.

Boys are toys.

I think I need a little bit of detergent in my brain to wipe clean his image and kindness. I`ll head-bang until foams of soap come out of my ears.

Oh, I hope he hasn`t realized that I have a crush on him yet. I don`t think I can face another guy whose head is stuck up in the sky knowing someone as sweet as me has feelings for him.

Sorry boy, it`s your loss.
You had the chance, but you let me go...
Like a comet that chance only comes in a couple of hundred years. You blew it, better luck next time, bro!

loser banget? ngga sih. It`s just my own wierd way of growing up and facing reality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home